1. Use a good moisturizer daily like SKIN1 daily moisturizer.
2. Increase water intake to stay well hydrated, 6-8 8oz. glasses per day is ideal.
3. Eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
4. Limit sun exposure time. if your job requires you to spend ample time outdoors, use a moisturizer with SPF.
5. Wash your face no more than twice daily and use a non-drying cleanser or scrub.
6. Shorter shower time with warm water rather than hot. Hot water tends to dry the skin faster.
7. When drying after the shower pat dry instead wiping dry because wiping with a towel wipes off natural oils on the skin.
8. Apply moisturizers while the skin is still damp.
9. If you live in a dry climate buy a humidifier because dry heat or too much air conditioning can dry the skin.
10. Read the SKIN1 Blog regularly for more great tips!