Here are a couple of tips to help you control your acne.
- Being outside exposed to the elements can dry your skin.
- Moisturizing will not cause more acne. When your skin is dry your body wants to produce more oil which leads to acne.
2. Avoid irritating the skin.
- Do not over wash or use harsh scrubs.
3. Don’t pick at your acne.
- This can cause scarring or make acne worst.
- Use water-based make-up. Try to avoid oil based and alcohol based make-ups.
- Don’t share make-up with your friends because this can spread bacteria.
- Wash your face at bedtime. Your facial skin needs to breath.
5. See your local esthetician for an acne peel and/or acne facial.
My Favorite in San Diego Amy Midland at:
616 Stevens Ave Suite N
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Don’t forget to use the Clarifying Regimen by GRAM Skincare
Remember to CLEANSE, TONER, and MOISTURIZE to keep your acne under control.